Tension Meter for Elevator Rope | MT-DGZ; is used for tension testing of elevator traction rope. During the elevator installation, acceptance, and annual inspection process, the tension of all kinds of wire ropes is tested and adjusted to ensure that the tension is as uniform as possible. It prolongs the service life of the traction wheel and makes the elevator wire rope run more smoothly. This tension meter is applied to bridge slings, pole tower cables, overhead conductors, index wire ropes, etc., which includes testing of tension applicable.
- High-precision, high-definition, 6-bit widescreen;
- Three display modes can be selected to maximize testing efficiency;
- N (Newton), kg (kilogram), lb (pound) three kinds of measurement units for choice, mutual conversion;
- Peak hold function: Holds the crown screen until it is manually cleaned;
- Automatic peak function: 3 seconds peak, then automatically hold the screen;
- Can set upper and lower limits and statistical analysis of comparative values. It gives an alarm when the limits are exceeded;
- Data storage function: can store 896 test values;
- Data output function: Data can be transferred to computer via data line for various analysis;
- High quality charging power supply. The charging voltage is 100V to 240V, can be adapted to most regions in China and abroad.
- It has short circuit, leakage, overload protection.
|Recommended Measurement Range||10%-90%|
|Rope Diameter||Φ15mm (Special order may be required for Φ 8～Φ 14mm)|
|Power Supply||7.2V Ni-MH rechargeable battery|
|Dimensions||Bearing body: 418×128×40mm Host:230×66×36mm|