Insulated Ferrule Fastening Machine | MT-206
- It uses the cassette die method, which can be changed easily compared to the 2.0T end ferrule machine.
- It is controlled by microcomputer CMOS chip with human program design, which is safer and more reliable.
- The use of loose ends instead of expensive roller ends provides economy.
- The centrifuge has features such as free feeding, frequency conversion speed regulation, precise cylinder position and unit connection standard.
- The working speed of loose ends is the same as compared to roller ends, but it saves labor and economy; It also improves cost performance.
- It has special movable wheels that make the movement more consistent.
- It can be used as a 2.0T crimping machine when needed; 800#,2000# values can be provided and side feed or back feed die can be used.
|Work Lamp||60 W|
|Vibration Plate||120 W|
|Crimping Capacity||2.0 T|
|Slip Block Stroke||30 mm|
|Number of Bending||120 pcs/min|
|Closure Height||126 mm|
|Closing Height Adjustment||10 mm|
|Voltage||AC 220 V/50 HZ|
|Dimensions||450 * 800 * 1200 mm|