Digital Torque Screwdriver | MT-AQSH; is designed for torque detection in fastener assembly in the manufacturing industry. It has torque display, audible and visual alarm function, three freely switchable working modes (monitor, peak, preset). In peak working mode, it has the function of storing 500 groups of torque peaks automatically and manually.
It has torque display, audible and visual alarm function, three freely switchable working modes (monitor, peak, preset). In peak working mode, it has the function of storing 500 groups of torque peaks automatically and manually. The time to automatically store the torque peak can be selected from (0.5 ~ 4) seconds according to the user’s need. It can be directly connected to the computer with a USB cable. This product is widely used in household appliances, electromechanical equipment, automobiles. It is a very important tool to ensure that small torque and small torque of bolts and nuts are firmly fastened.
- Accuracy: 1% bidirectional;
- Alarm setting range (20% to 100% of full scale);
- The pre-alarm range is 90% of the preset torque value;
- Power supply: DC3.6V (lithium battery), with charger, can be charged via USB communication interface;
- The battery power consumption is small, and there is a battery power auto-detection function;
- Can be operated clockwise and counterclockwise;
- 127 sets of torque detection values can be stored in peak mode;
- Test environment: (25 to 5) °C;
- Working environment: Temperature (0 ~ 40)°C; humidity ≤ 85%RH;
- Storage ambient temperature: (-10 ~ 60) ° C;
|Model||Range (N.m)||Indexing Value (cN.m)||Inner Nominal Size||Weight (kg)|